2006/07/20

Compare cellphone cameras

Extraordinary resource where you can compare the photo quality of different cellphones. Personally I don't trust it 'cause it doesn't look scientific enough... different subjects shot at different positions etc. Mostly focused on US phones, although the most popular global models are there too.

Whatever you say, I think that cellphone photography is finally set to take off for real. I think the better quality 2MP cameras make for quite reasonable printouts, given the trade off against convenience of only carrying one device.

And to prove my point I am going to blog one picture per day, directly from my phone (or various phones, depending what I am using). Check it out next week, ya luddites.

Still, try this comparison engine out for yourself.

No comments: